SATURDAY, APRIL 14TH @ 11 AM
AUBURN, BARROW COUNTY, GA
SELLING IN TRACTS, COMBINATIONS OF TRACTS OR AS A WHOLE
PROPERTY LOCATED AT 130 Mt MORIAH RD, AUBURN, GA
- MAIN RESIDENCE:
- 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom home with approximately 5700 square feet, including a 5 car garage, overlooking the Spring Fed Lake.
- Entrance Foyer with Flagstone Floor and curved stairway; Piano Room and Office; Living Room with rough-cut cedar beams and paneled ceiling, cedar a paneling, flagstone wall and fireplace; Party Room with circular bar with oak paneling / footrest, copper and mahogany leather, Double sinks; Large Kitchen with full pantry, oak cabinets, Mexican tile, triple sink with disposal, and modern appliances; Spacious Dining Room with chandelier; Downstairs Master Suite with two walk-in closets, Master Bathroom featuring double vanity, full wall linen closet, WET ROOM with double showers, jacuzzi tub and sky lights; one additional Bedroom with full bath completes the lower level.
- Upstairs, this grand home offers a library with built in shelves and desk containing a rolling ladder; Master Suite and Master Bath containing Roman style columns, brass fixtures and crystal chandelier; Upstairs suite with full bath bathroom, ample walk-in storage room, and 2-story utility room.
- Notable features include: (4) central heat & air units; custom window treatments and the roof was installed approximately 9 years ago.
- 5 Car Garage with fully automatic garage doors and office
- Pool, complete with safety cover, diving board, landscaped concrete patio and pool house.
- Original Well house along with 4 other wells
- Lawn watering sprinkler system, about 100+ sprinkler heads in 12 (valve) divisions
- Gated Entry with Asphalt Drive and Parking Area
- GUEST HOUSE:
- This frame ranch home with approximately 2300 square feet features 4 bedrooms; 3 baths, large kitchen; family rooms with fireplace; 2 car garage and back porch overlooking the lake.
- Pastures fenced and cross fenced
- Stocked, Spring Fed Lake, with approximately 20 feet of depth deep at the dam
- Lake fed sprinkler system with capacity capable to water all the grounds and pastures
- Approximately ½ mile of paved drive
- Property located in Barrow County with a small portion of the property located within the Auburn City Limits
- City water and Natural Gas are linked to the Main Residence.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO OWN A PARK INSIDE DOWNTOWN AUBURN, GA? In 1999 Dempsey Auction had the pleasure of selling Mr. and Mrs. Frank Liou this beautiful farm. As is evident by the beautiful homes, barn, pastures, streams and lake, much love has been invested in this property. The Liou’s have given us the privilege of offering this property, again, AT AUCTION! A great deal has happened in and around Auburn since the Liou’s purchased this farm. Some of this decade’s most exciting development in Georgia has occurred in close proximity with the advent of the Georgia Mall, I-85 development and the continued growth along the Ga. 316 corridor between Athens and Lawrenceville. Do not miss your opportunity to buy this Trophy Property at the Right Price—Your Price!!!!
Located in Barrow County just 1/2 mile from downtown Auburn; 15 miles from Lawrenceville, a short distance from Athens and directly bet ween Atlanta and Gainesville. 8 miles from I-85 Exit 120 and 6 miles from SR 316. 10 miles from the Mall of Georgia, and 10 miles from Lawrenceville.
DEMPSEY REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE AT THE HOME ON SUNDAY, APRIL 8TH AND FRIDAY, APRIL 13TH FROM 1:00-4:00, OR FOR A PERSONAL TOUR, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
REAL ESTATE: 10% BUYERS PREMIUM. 10%DOWN SALE DAY, BALANCE DUE AT CLOSING. ALL SALES TO CLOSE ON OR BEFORE 30 DAYS FROM SALE DATE—NO EXCEPTIONS.
For plats, brochures, maps, aerials or additional sales information on this auction, call us by name @ 1.800.DEMPSEY (800.336.7739)