SATURDAY, MAY 12TH @ 10 AM
Kingston, Bartow County, GA
Selling for the Settlement of the Estate of Troy Chadwick Carroll
located at 50 Jones Slough Rd, Kingston, GA
6 b/r 8 ba (6f/2h) Lodge-Style Riverfront Home 8300+/- sqft w/ 7 Car Garage on the Etowah River
Peaceful Seclusion--Fishing—Kayaking—Canoeing—Water Sports—Lodge Style Ambiance—Possible Corporate Retreat
SELLING ALL PERSONAL PROPERTY
A Lifetime Collection of Native American Art and Collectables, Furnishings, Audio/Video Equipment, Pool Table, Fishing Equipment, Rugs, Lawnmowers, Yard Tools
50 JONES SLOUGH ROAD
This auction offers the opportunity to not only own an Authentic Handcrafted Log & Stone home settled on a superb tract of land, it affords all the amenities of Riverfront living. Through the Rock columns, the approach to the home is truly breathtaking. With the covered balconies, elevated decks and outdoor living space, each overlooking the river, this regal façade is one of a kind.
- The Main Attributes of this Exquisite Home include:
- Luxurious Master Suite complimented by a stacked stone fireplace and hearth, vaulted ceilings, massive widows and private outdoor living space. The Master Bath is complete with slate encased jetted tub; open, walk-in shower with dual heads; double vanity and massive His/Her walk-in closets.
- 2-Story great room with mountainous stacked stone fireplace and hearth, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams; magnificent window bank offering a 1 of a kind view corridor; loft and half bath.
- (3) fully functioning kitchens that open to each wing of the home with a mix of stainless steel, stone, tile and slate to create the perfect spot for relaxing and family gathering. Each kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances.
- The Main Body of the home feature 3 large bedrooms, all overlooking the Etowah; 3 and ½ baths featuring walk-in showers, stone and tile vanities and generous walk-in closets; great room with log beams, stacked stone fireplace with wood burning stove and ceiling fans; breakfast area; spacious dining room and a lower level laundry room complete with custom cabinets, sink and built-in ironing station.
- The Guest Wing is comprised of a grand family room with vaulted ceiling, log walls & columns, stacked stone fireplace and balcony; dining area; master suite with walk-in closet & laundry-room and private riverfront balcony; master bath with jetted tub wrapped in stone, walk-in shower and double vanities; additional bedroom with full bath; home theater/media room and dining area.
- Notable Features Include:
- 5 car garage with automatic doors
- four (4) operational Fireplaces with meticulously Stacked Stone
- 10’ ceilings
- 6” Heart Pine Flooring throughout the entire home
- Multi-Ridge Roof Lines including Dormers, Skylights, Eaves and Awnings
- Large Thermal Pane Windows with Phenomenal View Corridors
- Multi-Zone Climate Control
- Saw Cut Lumber throughout the Home including paneling, beams and cabinets
- Remarkable outdoor living space complete with swing and grill.
- NEW 50-year, architectural shingle roof (less than 1 year)
- Entire exterior, including decks and porches, has been painted within the year
- Wrap-Around Porch
- 2 Car Detached Garage with Unfinished Living Area and Equipment Shed
- Concrete Drive and Parking Area
- THE GROUNDS:
- This elegant Log Home is nestled on 8/10 acre fenced lot with over 360 ft of frontage on the Historic Etowah River. From the magnificent shoals, fish weirs and deep channels, this property offers all the amenities of River Life!!
- Other attributes include accent lighting for the home
- improvements and landscaping
- municipal and well water
- exquisite rock and stone work all establish a Lodge/Retreat Type Setting.
- Ideal Corporate Retreat
- 340+/- ft of frontage on the Etowah River
- Private Paved Boat Ramp
- Peaceful Seclusion
- County Water is available
- All water sports including fishing, kayaking, canoeing
All real estate and personal property to sell ABSOLUTE, regardless of price, to the high bidder!!!
This handcrafted log and stone home was built with care and complete attention to every detail down to the solid paneled doors. This home lends itself to a myriad of practical uses from corporate retreat to primary residence for day to day life, and everything in between. Dempsey Auction Company is honored to offer this one of a kind, luxury home at live public auction. Please do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to buy this TROPHY property at the Right Price—Your Price.
Upon the successful sale of the home, we will offer a lifetime collection of Native American art and collectables, home furnishings, slate pool table, Golden Tee video game, rugs, fishing equipment, audio/video equipment, game mounts and many items too numerous to mention.
Located just off Hardin Bridge Rd, the home is located 9 miles from downtown Cartersville, 12 Miles from Rome; 10 miles from Historic Kingston; 10 miles from Barnsley Gardens; 7 miles from Kingston Downs, site of Atlanta Steeplechase and seated directly between Atlanta and Chattanooga
Dempsey Representatives will be on site Sunday, April 22nd and 29th and May 6th; and Friday May 11th from 1:00-4:00. Dempsey Representatives are always available for private showings, please contact our office.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Real Estate: 10% Buyer’s Premium. 10% down on sale day, balance due at closing. All sales to close 30 days from sale date.
Personal Property: Payment in full on sale day with Cash, Cashier’s Check or Approved Personal Check—NO EXCEPTIONS
BROKER PARTICIPATION: Dempsey Auction Co will pay any licensed Broker/Agent a 2.5% commission for any registered client who successfully closes on the property. CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR PRECISE DETAILS.
For plats, brochures, maps, aerials or additional sales information on this auction, call us by name @ 1.800.DEMPSEY (800.336.7739)