SATURDAY, MAY 26TH @ 10 AM
SUMMERVILLE, SUBLIGNA COMMUNITY, CHATTOOGA COUNTY, GA
120+/- ACRES ADJACENT to the CHATTAHOOCHEE NATIONAL FORREST
FRONTAGE ON WEST ARMUCHEE RD—COUNTY WATER
- SELLING on SITE in 1 TRACT
- 120 +/- acres selling in 1 tract, as a whole
- Abundant Wildlife including Deer and Turkey
- Frontage on West Armuchee Rd
- County Water & Natural Gas are available
- 8 +/- ac Graded Site—Construction Ready
- Incredible view of the Surrounding Mountains and Lush Valley
- Bold Stand of Natural Hardwoods
This property is adjacent to the Chattahoochee National Forrest offering hunting, hiking, ATV Trails and all the amenities of outdoor living. This tract, being centrally located between Summerville, Calhoun and Lafayette; and a short distance from I-75. With the gentle topography, mountain views and easy access; this tract lends itself to recreation, gentleman farming, homesteading and all outdoor activity. Do not miss the opportunity to buy this unbelievable tract at the Right Price—Your Price!!
PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD ON SITE.
From Gore take Gore/Subligna Rd to Subligna, continue ¾ mile on W. Armuchee Rd to property on left. From the intersection of Hwy #136 and West Armuchee Rd, Take W. Armuchee Rd to property on right. Dempsey signs and arrows mark the way.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
10% Buyers Premium. 10% down on sale day, balance due at closing on or before 30 days from sale date-NO EXCEPTIONS.
For plats, brochures, maps, aerials or additional sales information on this auction, call us by name @ 1.800.DEMPSEY (800.336.7739)